Okay i am 20 years old and i have been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years and i have trouble having an orgasm during sex. My boyfriend really likes to do it "doggy style" and i dont like it that much because i like looking at him. Its so hard for me to orgasm when im looking at a wall...haha. But its not as bad if im like looking into a mirror. But i can almost never orgasm during sex. It is so frustrating because if i masturbate i can orgasm everytime. But when we have sex i have to use a vibrator to orgasm. And he really likes it too but i feel bad because i know he feels like its his fault. I know it doesnt have anything to do with him, because he is pretty big, and i am very attracted to him. I just want to know if there is anything i should do differently, like maybe try different positions or something, i dont know any good positions we could try? Any suggestions?

clitoris clitoris clitoris. That will bring you to orgasm. Surely you rub it while masturbating and when you use the vibrator that's where it goes. Tell him to change positions so that either you or him can stimulate your clit. And there is nothing wrong with using a vibrator to help you get off, many people do it.

Alternatively, Teach him. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. Show him how to touch you, let him know when he's got it right and when he needs to make a little adjustment. You are unique in all the world so teach him the only thing he needs to know, more about you and what makes you orgasm. This can be a great adventure for both of you. The adventure of discovering YOU, and how to best stimulate your pleasure zones.
Enjoy!

i myself have that problem sometimes and its very aggrivating. but it is more common than u think. you could look on the internet for new positions that you could try and pick one. But the clitirus is whats gonna make it happen. i personally never liked being on top but then i got with my fiance and sex has never felt soo good before. try sitting on top and have him put his hands at your "love handles" and push u back and forth as fast as he can. i think you will go then. hope it works!