My fiance & I have been together quite some time. She's only 19. When we first got together sex was great and we could both go til we were tired. But latley atleast for the past, I guess almost a yr now she says that she always feels soreness down at the lower part of her vagina, toward the very bottom. People tell us use lube and we've done that time after time. We tried different positions, different lubes & condoms. Everything! I'm at a complete loss. She's getting to the point where while emotional she wants to have sex she's too afraid too becuase of the soreness. If anyone has any ideas please help! :'(

Same problem here, she doesn't want to have sex as much because she knows it will hurt afterwards. My was also 19 when it started.

Sometimes I too get very sore after intercourse. I think this is because my husband is well indowed. A very warm bath afterwards is very comforting. The ladies with these similar problems should first see their gynocologist to make sure there is not a real problem. Second, try using a lubricant and more foreplay to make sure the woman is really turned on before getting busy...hope this helps

I too get sore after sex with my husband. I think this is because he is big. A very warm bath helps so much with this. To the ladies with the similar problems.. you need to first see your gynocologist and make sure there is not a real problem. Second, the woman needs to use a lubricant and more foreplay before getting busy. This always helps..

I agree that since this issue has been ongoing for so long that she needs to see her gynocologist, which she should being going to at leats once a year anyway.

You do need the use of a good personal lubricant, I reccomend Ready Lube because it is natural and contains vit. E and aloe vera for sensitive skin. It also has aphrodisiacs yohimbine and ginseng...this will help with arousal. Foreplay is also someting that needs to happen, it gets you both excited and relaxed.

I hope this helps you both and good luck :-)

WOW, I got on the internet because I am 22 and having this same type of soreness in the lower part of my vagina. I was examined by a doctor and didn't seem to have too much rawness or chafing, but it still hurts. My boyfriend is pretty well endowed, but we are always very sweet and careful during sex and always use plenty of lubrication, and I am often so aroused that I can reach orgasm during sex. But still, after having sex once or twice, I am so sore that I completely can't have sex for several days. This is becoming so frustrating to me, and if anyone has answers, please help! My gyno says that because every man is shaped differently, he may be bumping my cervix during sex and this may be the problem, but that doesn't make much sense to me. It's not deep inside that hurts. I've looked all over and can't figure out how to help.

I understand on the sore after sex. I've been married 7 years it still happens to me alot. My husband is not well endowed and I have been checked out by my doctor. He just told that some women are more sensitive there than others. I get kidney infections alot afterward, sometimes real sore. I was told to take a warm shower right after sex and always use
a lubricant during. It's just something your husband or boyfriend will have to understand. Because my is always complaining about it.

I usually am sore for a day or two. My husband usually thrusts in me for about 30 minutes. he uses a lot of force for the last five minutes or so. He is of avaerage length, about 7 inches and his penis is nice and thick. I have had three children and do not do kagels. Relxing helps a lot as well as being very excited. Why not let him go down on you for a while first?

Wow I had no idea this post was still going. We took all the advice we could gyno, different lubes, lots of fore play, ect and its still an issue. It to the point that she does really want it but it just hurts too much. The gyno told us about some herbal supp. that seemed to work for awhile but after about a month we were back to square one. If any one has any new insights or hell if there is a doc that uses these boards help me out. Please!

i use to get soo sore. make sure she is realllly wet that helps. I had issues from abuse in the past so i couldnt really enjoy sex. Foreplay, lube and her arousal helps ALot. Try it

I was just experiencing this tonight. It seems to be random for me. Sometimes I feel no pain and sometimes more. If intercourse lasts a shorter time then I don't feel pain, but if the actual penetration lasts longer I seem to tear, and rip more and feel really raw and sore afterwards. But try to rub some medicine with BENZOCAINE on the vagina after cleaning and showering. You can make it quick just rinse off and rub some on. Try using China Anal Balm. Just buy it and use it for an irritated vagina. You can get it online and mailed to you. It pretty much just numbs you a little until your body can recover and repair itself a little on it's own. Really I've had enough sex with a few different men to realize that this is just a natural thing for some women. Even the smaller men can cause a sore vagina due to no lubrication, or just being rough.

I hope this helps you.....

I have been married for about 3 years and have always been sore after sex. What I tried the other day seemed to work out really well. We did foreplay for about 20 minutes, and then I applied KY jelly on me AND on him, on the entire thing!! we also took our time and I am telling you I was not sore at all!!
Make sure that he gets lubricated ( all over!!!)
it will help...i promise!

I am 24 and a newlywed. I was a virgin when i got married. It has been two weeks and we have had intercorse at lest a dozen times. I planed on the first couple times hurting..but it has been two weeks and it is still very sore when we first get started..once we are rolling then it does not hurt as much unless he deep thrust. some times afterwards i will have a little blood..not a whole lot..just enough to show on toliet paper or on my panties. plus I have not had a Full blown orgasm.. wich .. my husband feels bad about.. he gets off just fine... so.. I guess my question is..it normal for me to still be this tight and sore ? and how can i help my husband get me to that aaaaahhhh point if you know what i mean?

I also experience soreness after intercourse with my fiance. We use lubricant and everything. I am on two forms of contraception so we do not were a condom, and he does not pull out during ejaculation. It really hurts when I pee and I am forced to apply antiseptic cream to the opening of my vagina to relieve pain. We have had sex and he has not ejaculated inside me and the pain was not there, however we did use lube. So i think it is fair to say that I was not allergic to the lube but I think I may be allergic to the semen. As my fiance was a virgin when we met and we have been having intercourse for a long time it has only been recent months that I have experienced this stinging pain after sex. I am going to the doctors this week for testing and pap smears.

I also get sore as well as itchy after sex, especially if my husband and I have sex several days in a row. I've been to the gyn as well, so have ruled out infection completely, and now pretty much accept it as a normal occurrence for me.

To the original poster - I wonder if after all this it has become partly psychological for your partner? I know that for me, it's sometimes hard for me to relax because I'm afraid of the pain, and that tensing ALWAYS makes it hurt even more, and that in turn perpetuates the cycle. Try talking to her and see if that could be at least part of the problem, since physical changes haven't seemed to help. Good luck to you.