Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I think I have developed some serious problem. You see, I started using vibrator long before my first sexual intercourse and I believe it leaved a big impact on me.
I'm in one relationship over then a year now and I didn’t orgasm at all, not even once. This has been so frustrating for me.
After every sex, I must masturbate to orgasm, by my self or with a caused by my vibrator masturbation because I have read somewhere that it can lead to desensitization of clitoris.
I don’t know what to do now! Is there anything I could do to solve this problem?

You see, when I read your post it made me interest about all this. How could this be truth, when almost every woman masturbates before her first sexual intercourse? It means that no one could develop normal orgasm during sex! So, I did a small research on my own and guess what I have found out- it is all just a simple myth.
The idea that frequent and regular masturbation causes desensitization or numbness of the clitoris is nothing more then simple nonsense.
It is proven that masturbation has many good effects on human body such as stress relieving and chance to get familiar with your own body.
So, your problem definitely isn’t in previous “practice” but in your head. You must relax and take it slowly. Feel free to explore the pleasures that come from exploring your own and your partner’s body.

Everythings is going to be fine. Keep masturbating and enjoy it!

the main reason most women cant orgasm during sex is that they are under to much pressur to have one that it gets diffecult

Hey thurber it sounds like ur worrying about this too much,just don't think about orgasms during sex,cause than u won't enjoy it,just let loose and have fun,If u don't orgasm after a while than try to see whats wrong

I have the same problem as you. I am also 22, and saying RELAX really doesnt help! I know that's why we need to do (i think), but then you're thinking about not thinking about it, then you're thinking about it because you're trying to relax and it never seems to go away! I was with my ex for over 6 months, and he couldn't even masturbate me to orgasm! I can do it in private, but not with him... I hope this goes away soon, its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!!!!! >:(

I've had my first orgasm while watching porn and stimulating my clit with a vibration egg. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. I'm 27 years old and still have never had orgasm during intercourse with any man or woman...unless I was masturbating while making out. I've tried doing all the work, using countless toys, oral, relaxation techniques, massage and manuel stimulation from my partner...NOTHING WORKS. I can however squirt but I still can't orgasm. I enjoy all sexual stimulation but wish I could get the same pleasure I give to my partner. Finding out that I'm not the only women with this problem is somewhat comforting....thanks for sharing...any suggestions???

what i found that helps is just getting carried away in the pleasure your having during sex i've had countless orgasms during intercourse and im only 17 :-D

Seems to be a 22 yr old problem. Im also 22 and have a hard time reaching orgasm with my partner. have no problem on my own...
It is incredibly frustrating, not only for me but my partner also. >:(

im only 19 but i have the problem where i have never had an orgasm with my bf, and we have been together sexually for over a year. im pretty sure its psychological, i come from a religious family that drilled into my head from a young age that sex before marriage is bad, but i havent been able to figure out how to get over it. its a problem for us too

Well ladies, I am 25 and have been married for a little over two years. I have never once had an orgasm during sex without a vibrator. For me it's not about pressure, my partner and I know sex is only for him. So don't feel so stressed about it, it may not even be possible for you to have a vaginal orgasm.
Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending how you see it) your not abnormal. Most women are this way and those of us that aren't are rare. The most success with orgasms Ive had, has been from using a small vibrator, a finger or egg type, during intercourse. This won't work however if your man isn't very good at holding back his climax because it vibrates him too!

Extenze has put out a product for women, I'm planning to give it a try.

Good luck!

no, im 16 and have the same problem...
i really hate it....

Wow I'm 18 and I started at the age of 9 when I started Masturbating and 10 when I used a vibrator and it was 3 times a day. I could never have an orgasm with any of my partners and its SOOOO Fustrating and depressing. I've only had 3 partners but my current boyfriend is starting to feel like its his fault I tell him its not but I'm to the point where I'm sick of not having one and I really want to find out how to get one. If I stopped masturbating and waited a while to have sex would it higher my chances of getting an orgasm the next time I have sex? I really need an answer.

I have the same problem I am 27 years old. I fist started by using the shower head to orgasm before i had sex. Once i realised I couldnt do it without the shower i tried sex toys a dildo did nothing for me but vibrator is my life i was told it was how i was raised my mom me think sex wasnt the greatest i guess you could say. I wish there was a pill to make you more sensitive or something. But heres the thing i am sensitive I can orgasm fast on my own and it dosnt matter what my partner does he dosnt help me lol

Hi the best advise i can give 2 anyone who cant orgasm during sex is doggy style whlie u stimulate ur clit or him probly better if u do it. i have been with my bf 4 a yr and a few months and coldent come 4 like a year then we tried doggy while i rubbed my clit it was amazing i orgasmed aftter a yr of not also doggy is good 4 him 2 play with ur boobs if u like that xxx :-)