i need help, lately whilst having sex, my partners penis is going really far and is hurting me, i get sore pains in my stomach and when the penis is penetrated it feels like the penis is hitting a wall, what is happening, i am scared and feels like there is something stuck in my vagina that the penis is hitting. it creates imense pain, and i feel like crying

please help:)

Tell him it hurts when he goes in to far and if he dose not listen don't have sex with him.

In the end hes enjoying the sex and your not he has to understand that woman do not have an infinite depth to which he can put it all in.

He is probably hitting your cervix. You need to tell him that he cannot penetrate that far as it causes you pain. If he doesn't stop then you need to stop having sex with him,

He must have an enourmous long penis . how long is his penis? I had a bf that haqd an 8 inch long penis and he didn't hit anything when he went the whole way in.

Well some women have a lower cervix than others and it's easy to hit.

You should take it Doggy Style and hope that his penis doesn't just hit the wall, but goes through the hole in the middle of it that leads to your uterus. That way, if you want to get pregnant, it'll go straight to the eggs. Hopefully, it doesn't splatter all over the whole sack of eggs or you might have a litter of babies, which I suspect would hurt a lot.

If you don't want to do this, just tell him to not go that deep or stop when he goes in before the hurt point.

Maybe, It's because you have a hallway-like vagina.

ok so im having the same problem, however ive been with the same guy for years and we have been f*****g the same for years. i have had this problem once before and it had something to do with the birth control i was taking, (i dont remember the exact diagnosis) but i had to switch. i just recently due to insurance had to quit taking my birth control all together. i have taken a pegnancy test which was neggitive, both of them a strong neg. so i dont know whats wrong but its to the point i dont even wanna have sex anymore its a turn off and that f*****g sucks ! help!

This is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Seriously hoping this is just a troll comment, and not a genuine comment.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Kid needs to finish sex ed.

Practice with a large cucumber

Don't have sex with Him

just bare it o my does this happen to you if it did you would not be saying this

Hi I had this problem and have had many operations to try find out what the problem Is, still no nearer to finding out . I was fine up until I had my son 3 years ago and then pain started glad im not the only one.

Just take it slow if it's hurting you tell him to stop