Hi! For some time I have breathing problems. Breathing problems occur even when I seating. This bothers me a lot. I am 66 years old man, and I afraid for my health. Can you tell me what possible causes of breathing problems are?

Hi! You didn’t describe what form of breathing problem you have. Difficulties in breathing can occur for a whole variety of reasons. Sometimes breathing problems can indicate an illness is developing and other times breathing problems occur as a feature or a result of illness. Some causes of breathing problems are mesothelioma, cigarette smoking, asthma, emphysema, coronary artery disease, heart attack (myocardial infarction), interstitial lung disease, pneumonia, panic attacks, allergies... So, you can see causes of breath problem can be some serious diseases. I suggested to you see a doctor.

that " 66 year old man" is a flamer. dont reply!