i am 26 years old and i was hit in my testicle with a football when i was a teenager. ever since one of my testicles one started shrinking. whenever i make love to my partner i feel cramps in my testicles, this also happen when i have an erection. Now one of my testicles one is completely shrank. is there any advice?

testicle atrophy

You should see a Dr. and get a semen analysis and blood test on your testosterone levels. But from the sounds of it, you have one damaged testicle. The unhurt testicle can do the full work of two balls. So, you probably have plenty of sperm and testosterone coming from your healthy ball. The cramps you feel are likely just that injured testicle hurting when its swells up full during sex and can't empty out like your healthy nut does in ejaculation. I'd freeze some sperm right away at age 26 and store it in a sperm bank for future use in case you lose both balls before you finish having all of the kids you want. No harm in banking some sperm now in case you need it later. Men can also very rarely have an immune system response in which the natural barrier between the immune system and their two testicles can be injured and breached. This allows the man's own antibodies in his blood circulation to reach his testicle interior and in some men these antibodies see his sperm and testicle cells as invading foreign cells that lack his whole genetic code, since sperm have only half a man's genetic code (the female supplies half of hers to make a baby). If the man's immune system attacks his own testicles severely enough, it can cause him pain in both testicles for years or decades and even make him sterile or eventually destroy both of his testicles completely. It can't be repaired if his barrier is damaged or destroyed. All he can do then is to bank and freeze his sperm and see what happens. Dr.s can test for this sperm antibodiy by a simple blood test. But there is no way to know which men will do fine with sperm antibodies in their blood and who will end up partially or fully sterile or even castrated by the sperm antibodies over time. Its a very rare thing to have happen, but it does happen to a very few men. You can get an ultrasound of both of your testicles to monitor how they are doing now and over time, and to compare over time and to see deep inside each nut and what is going on in them. But sperm banking is your best bet at your age and just in case that pain in both of your testicles is an auto immune response to your sperm and testicle tissues. You don't want to wait and risk it until you're sterile to get checked and try to bank some sperm. At 26 you're probably very fertile and have tons of healthy sperm to bank and freeze.