i am 15 and have a vericocele. my left testicle is shrinking and i my doctor's appointment is in 4 days? is that too long to wait?

Varicocele will be to blame for this. I had the exact same problem myself. You are young so getting the varicocele fixed "might" help reverse the shrinkage (known as "atrophy") but it's difficult to say. How is your other testicle? Still in good shape and no varicocele on this side?

Testicular atrophy (shrinkage) mean's that some kind of dysfunction is happening in the testicle. This can have a knock on effect on sperm production and hormonal production (testosterone). If the other testicle is still working fine you shouldn't have problems but if it isn't then you could end up with a condition known as hypogonadism (lack of testosterone). This happened to me because of a varicocele. I am now on testosterone injections.

The doctor will most likely tell you to "ignore" it but you should try and push for getting it fixed because you are so young. The operation is easy and non-painful and it can only benefit you in your situation.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

i had a vericocle surgery 2 years ago when i was 16, i am now 19 an i can still feel the veins to the left and underneath one of testicles....what should i do..is this normal