Hello. I'm 19 year old male and I have some question for people who may know more about all this.
I've been masturbating for years now and I'm sexually active for about three years now and always been worried about this problem.
When I was experiencing puberty is when I have started to masterbate (like everyother male). After a while i started to notice that one of my testicles started shrinking. It is a lot smaller now than what it was and my other testicle is I'd say bigger than normal. Other than that everything else is fine. Can someone tell me if there is something wrong or am I just worrying to much? Thanks.

If they both work don't worry about it. If you are worried that the large one is to much larger then the other then see a doctor for an examination. Worked for me. They put my mind at rest.

When one testicle either becomes damaged, partially impaired, or completely dies, it will shrink in size down to a much smaller size and harden and lose feeling as it stops functioning and the tissues atrophy and die. The remaining healthy testicle will often increase in size to put out more sperm and more testosterone to compensate and do the work of two testicles to replace the dead or impaired testicle. This enlargement of the healthy testicle can occur around three months or more after the injured or dead testicle's functions decrease and that then triggers the remaining healthy testicle to work harder and grow larger to make up for the damaged testicle.

In most cases the damaged or even dead testicle will shrink down in size and does not need to be removed or treated. It just remains in the scrotum with no ill effects or harm to the male. But have a Dr. check your testicles to make sure treatment is not needed. A testicular biopsy can be done to remove a very small piece of a testicle tissue to check for function and if living cells remain in the testicle or not. Any unusual growth in a testicle should be checked by a Dr. right away, within days, to make sure it is not cancer or a tumor.

How we diagnosing the dead testicle is growing up in cancerous tumor?'