Hi I just wanted to ask: Is testicular transplant from one person (donor) to another (recipient) actually done? I know it was done in the past but I would like to know if it was just a special 'one off' type of operation or if you can go to a hospital today and the operation can be done normally as a routine just like any other operations/transplants? Personal Note: I am only asking this because when I was young of age about 10 years old (I am 20 now), I had to do an operation which involved the opening of my scrotum and just that thought makes me worried of everything. In that situation how can anyone know if there was a testicular transplant or not? If there are signatures required before operation I am pretty sure that they wouldn't allow someone of 10 years of age to sign in his own name (as authorization to do the operation). I would really appreciate if someone can answer the question I asked before the personal note I wrote as that is the main question. Thanks.

Don't worry. Testicle transplants are so rare and difficult to do at all that almost none have been done so far. The operation you had as a ten year old was most likely for a hernia or an orchiopexy for sewing your balls into place to stop testicular torsion. Otherwise, at ten years old, unless it was to repair an injury to your scrotum or testicles, 10 year olds aren't making sperm or trying to impregnate any women lol. They'd never transplant testicles that don't even make any sperm yet and are too young to work on a grown man yet. They'd need all kinds of formal permissions to do anything to an undergaed kid to take his testicles away from him and no sane Dr. would agree to do it. I'd just ask my parents what kind of surgery you had at 10 and get real answers to your questions from them or from your own dr.s. Lots of guys need surgery on their scrotums and balls and they have sex and make babies just fine. You can even get mail order self sperm tests on the internet now and test your own sperm by simply jacking off and testing it or mailing it back to a lab for testing to see how healthy your sperm and balls really are. Its cheap and do it yourself sperm testing. Most Dr.s could just examine your testicles and scrotum and be able to tell you what kind of surgery you had as a kid. Don't worry, men's balls are way tougher and able to keep making sperm and testosterone than most men think. You're probably a healthy stud and able to make all the babies and sex you could want to have. Good Luck and use em or lose lol. .

Thanks man I appreciate the the info that you've given me and for taking the time to write in detail. Thanks again.

Hey, I'm happy to help out. I hope this eases your mind and gives you what you need to get the answers you want. By the way, all males, men and boys have a seam of where their male sex organs grew togather in infancy in their mother's wombs before they were gorn. Its called a raphe and it looks like a scar from past surgery would. It travels striaght or crooked or squiggly down the underside of the penis and down the mid line of the scrotum and on down to the anus. Its hidden under hair in lots of men. But you'd swear ot was a big scar from some past surgery and its not. Its more visible or noticable or less noticable on different men and boys. But every male has a raphe. That might be what you are seeing. Raphes are perfectly normal and just where the penis and scrotum form and close when males are developing in the womb. Every male has a different raphe, just like scars or fingerprints differ on men. Look for raphe photos online and see if that's what makes you think you had past surgery on your scrotum.

Thanks again for the reply. I did talk to my parents about my situation and well my parents aren't exactly urologists but from their description it seems that I have one undescended testis and it seems there was an operation shortly after birth to get it down which I'm sure it is called 'orchiopexy' but the urologists only managed to move it down a bit. Then when I was 10 same operation happened with a similar result. I can feel that testicle in the scrotum but its is located at the top part of the scrotum. I just wanna make sure that both jewels are present and accounted for, both are mine, no fake implants and that both are complete (no tissue missing). These things are very important to me and I really would not bear anything different. But thanks for clarifying man.

Glad to hear all is well. The operation to move undecended testicles down into the scrotum is farly common and the spermatic cords on the undecended testicle can be too short to let that testicle hang way down in the scrotum like some men's extra low hanger balls that some men have. But you got it down into the scrotum early enough that your sperm count and testicle functions should be completely normal and full. Thank your parents for being so observant and quick to save your testicle for you to fully enjoy your healthy testicle for life. Thanks for the follow ups so everyone reading your post knows how things turned out for you. It will help parents and other guys with the same situations and questions. You're so lucky to have such great parents and good dr.s doing the work on you. It sounds like the perfect ending. Now get out there and enjoy your healthy testicles to the max as a young man wanting endless sex !!!!!

Testicular transplants are not done since the sperm would still be the genetics of the man donating the testicle and not the genetics of the man getting the testicle. Why buy the bulls' balls when you can just buy his sperm loads from a professional sperm donor to have kids with a different man's genetics and no surgery or hassles or rejections and infections.That's why so few testicular transplants are doen at all. Not much need for them when other healthy men with balls can just shoot out sperm to be inserted in any woman to make kids.