When I was 16 (9 years ago) I had testicle torsion and doctors had to remove it after they had failed to diagnose it promptly. Terrible! Ever since the removal surgery I wanted to get a new testicle. How feasible are testicle transplants or testicle cloning?

Hm, it is really hard to answer this question, because I do read a lot about it and in my opinion, it is very rare. But rare doesn't mean impossible. I also do believe that this procedure is very, very difficult and I may say dangerous as well. There are so many factors that might won't be compatible - the immune system, you won't have a healthy sperm as well, it is not your genetic as well - so many different factors. One successful surgery of that type can prove a lot of things, but as I said, it is very rare and difficult. 

From what I have been reading, you could do a transplant of your own testicles but your testicular tissue should have been preserved firstly. I suppose you have lost only one testicle. If so, you are still able to father with just one testicle.
If you are thinking about having a testicle for cosmetic reasons (which is perfectly understandable), there are ways. You could have an artificial testicle inserted surgically. They wouldn’t produce any sperm of course but if you had one testicle preserve, this would be enough for you to father.
If you lost both of your testicles, transplantation is possible nowadays but it doesn’t guarantee sperm production.

A testicle transplant would be very difficult to do without immune system rejection leading to the destruction of another man's testicle transplanted into your body. Plus, even if it worked, his sperm would father your children, not your sperm and your own genetic makeup. So, just do the easiest thing and get healthy sperm from a professional sperm donor who is all checked out to be healthy and extra virle and fertile to have kids. No sense in cutting off a man's balls just to use a little of his endless sperm supply instead and happily just leave his nuts hanging all healthy and working in his own body. You don't need to castrate the bull to get some donor sperm for impregnating your wife. Lots of extra fertile men will be happy to sell or supply healthy sperm for other men.

I have lost both testicles due to misdiagnosis of a disease that they thought was p.a.n. It was actually just scar tissue from very limited steroid use in high school. I have 2 kids that I thank god for but me being only 24 and having been on testosterone shots since 22 and being on them for the rest of my life when Infact there have been many testicular transplants done up until around the 1940s when injectable testosterone came out, then they totally abandoned it and now act like one of the easiest of transplants is way to far fetched. They have done the research on animals and it is pretty much conclusive that the Testicles are an immunological gifted site and just like cornea transplants there is very small chance of rejection. I am talking to doctors like dr schlegel and Dr. Silber who have actually done this kind of surgery and the reason that they give me is they don’t see it necessary because of risk of rejection... lol it’s a proven immuno gifted site and has been done in the past with great success but the current medical torch bearers act like there is just no way it can be done. I have researched the actual surgery and this is not complicated compared to other transplants nor is the surgery risky at all.

I’m going to get to the bottom of this for us men that have had to lose not one ( I would be elated to have just one working testicle so I could get off of trt) but both testicles.

Coming from a woman let me tell ya don't stress on it. I've been married for 14 years to someone with one testicle and it never bothered me. Just think when your 70 your not gonna have saggy balls :)