Hello, i am 18 years old. Back in grade 7 (so i guess 12? 13) i was kneed in the nuts by another kid, hurt at first and a few days after, i live more or less by the suck it up type of deal. At the time i never really understood any damages and i never really self checked until about a year and a half ago, anyways when i check my right nut is considerally more large than my left, dont have pains and it's extremely embarrassing, never mentioned it to anyone but my current girlfriend. I've never had any type of complications so i often completely forget about it, however moving out within the year im considering going and having it checked out even tho i know not much can be done other than completely remove the one (good thing my lefts good so i know im not steril) any advice, thought and recomendations is greatly appeciative.

Hey rupture how much bigger is the right from your left one? Is it hard or squishy. It most likely is t too damaged and my just have fluid or blood collecting around it.

Hm, I'm more liable to think it's some other type of swelling than a ruptured testicle. A ruptured testicle isn't something any guy could walk it off. It's extremely painful and you'd have developed a haematoma, which is a blood clot in the area. Maybe it's a hydrocele. I'm surprised this was never addressed  by your paediatrician from past physical exams... unless you never had one do a hernia check.

I wouldn't let dr.s remove the smaller testicle at all since its no harm to you all these years. Also it may still function to some smaller degree. You should get it checked out. A painless scrotal ultrasound (external echo view) is the first step to view the testicle inside and see the blood flow. The next step would be a testicle biopsy (you're awake but pain killers are used) where they take a tissue sample by a needle puncture or by minor surgery to remove a small sample of tissue directly from your smaller testicle to see if it is still alive and functioning at all. They can check for sperm cell production and hormone production cells in that sample to see if they are present, healthy, and working. If the testicle is dead or mostly not functioning, it can be left in place and no need to remove it as it causes no problems for you. There is not much that can be done to revive or save a dying or dead testicle. But lucky men, we have doubles to give us a ready spare ball if we lose or damage one of them. The remaining testicle can do the full work of two balls and often grows bigger to do the double work when the other nut stops working or is removed. One healthy testicle is all a man needs for having kids, sex, and remaining a full male and virile man in every way. Take it from me, I know it the hard way. But you'll have to be extra careful of your one healthy testicle and protect it way more than most men who have two nuts. Maybe freeze and bank some of your healthy sperm now in case you lose your one working testicle in the future and need the frozen sperm to have any kids some day. Good luck.