The other day i noticed a slight pain in my right testicle, upon checking myself i noticed that my right testicle appeared to be upside down! It spun around with ease, but the last day or so I have noticed it being spun around again. I have no pain in either position. I'm just afraid that it could be testicular torsion. I'm just worried that I may have turned it in the wrong direction. I have no pain and a lump like spot is viewable on the top of both testicles.Any input would be helpful.

Hi Guest,

My only advice would be to see your doctor.  Let them determine what is going on with your testicle.  It should not turn around "with ease."

Good luck.

With no pain and them returning to normal position by themsleves and quickly, you have no problems. Just highly mobile testicles. One in every eight men is lacking a gubernaculum ligament to secure their testicles in place and prevent turning and twisting and leaving the scrotum completely to go up inside his body. Only one in 4000 males get testicular torsion. So the vast majority of males with free floating testicles don't have torsion problems. Use heat like from a hot water bottle directly on both testis to overheat and relax them to drop down and rotate freely back into the correct direction and hanging position in your nut sack again. If that fails and you have intense pain or numbness, see a Dr. or emergency room within 2 to 6 hours to prevent testis death from lack of blood flow in a tight torsion crisis. Otherwise enjoy your free floating/hanging balls and mobility.

My Dr.s had to untwist my torsioned up testicle in the emergency room and they used a manula detorsion technique called the open book technique. If you are standing at a man's feet and facing him face to face and while he is laying down or standing, you turn the twisted testicle outward toward his nearest outer side just like opening a book and turning the pages in one direction or the other. Turn his testicle to the nearest outer side of his body and see if the pain or numbness decreases. Just do one turn. If it doesn't work then go to the emergency room right away for more help.

Bro I love you man no homo xD I had the same problem and became paranoid but I red your post and then I was relieved

Broyher i too got this same condition. Can you post your update

I too have the same problem the left one seems to be upside and it hurts at the bottom and seems to lay at a 45 degree angel at times also go inside my groin

*Upside down I ment*

Scrotum must not be supplied heat as sperm required low temp to be formed and supplying heat would affect its formation