Im 27 and don't have kids, I had an abortion in November. It wasn't a D & C but the other option. From then to now the bleeding would not stop!!! I tired it all pills, shots and none of them worked. The doctor said the only way to stop the bleeding is to have a D & C done. I am petrified as I don't know how it will affect me later in child bearing. I regret it each day. It was the biggest mistake of my life but I already accepted it and I know that I can't change it.

If you are bleeding from November all the way until now that is definitely not only because of the abortion procedure itself - your normal period should have been back months ago. What kind of pills were you taking? Birth control? They definitely should have stopped the bleeding and if that didn't work, I think that you need to find a different doctor as soon as possible and to get a complete examination to find out why is this happening. Please, let me know what happens.