I have got bad problems with erectile dysfunction and am hating it! I want my body and my sex life back and I can't wait any longer for that to happen. Some people say vimax is great for solving this situation, but does vimax have any side effects? I do want a drug that is safe to take.

There are some side effects associated with the intake of vimax. We will look into the side effects but before then let us take about some benefits of taking vimax pill which you are supposed to know before taking it. Vimax pills are made using natural ingredients from plants. These ingredients are extracted from plants and made into modern form. This shows that they don't have any potential ingredients that could harm your body in any way.

Meanwhile, the side effects you might encounter after taking vimax pills are headache, tiredness, and bellyache. These side effects usually occur because your body is yet to get used to the pills. These adverse effects don't happen to all individuals who take this pill. It is only observable in 45% of persons that vimax. As you have seen them for yourself, there are normally conditions we experience week to week in our life.

Source: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Another Medicine for Erectile dysfunction

Kamagra is one of the generic versions of Generic Viagra. It is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction, which is caused due to the lack of adequate supply of blood into penis during the intercourse. Kamagra uses Sildenafil Citrate which helps in achieving strong erection during sexual intercourse.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

How long should u use them and do u use them when u want to do sex like Viagra?

Vimax fake pills k noqsanat kya hain

i didn't use any viagra before but i'm not good performer during sex