Is masturbating everyday bad for you? If yes, then what harm will it do?

Hi it won't harm you one bit , it is good to W@@K it is also healthy for you so please enjoy Chill ...........Bob

masturbating regularly will f**k your happiness ....soo calm down buddy and get some sex :)

Hey guys. I am also interested in this topic and I would like to know more. Also, can anyone tell me are there any serious overmasturbation side effects? I would like to know more, because I've read somewhere that normal amount of masturbation is two to three times a week, and everything more than that is considered as an overmasturbation, and that can't be good. Also, I've read that you can get blind if you overmasturbate, or you could experience memory loss and lack of concentration, fatigue and tiredness which isn't good at all. Every reply is appreciated. 

No its not bad 4 u im 13 and ive just discovered masturbating and i do it all the time and its no way harmful! Xox

Hi rohit Im sahil 24 years old n i have been masturbating since 15 From last 5 years i have been masturbating with porn. Atleast once n max 4 times And from last two years im having erectile dysfunction... I lost my virginity last year had sex wid a woman had to get two viagra 100 MG then i had sex... Just one time... I have a gf now and i want to marry her plz help me what shud i do. To fix this and how can i be the teenage boner as i was in my teens... I dont wanna be impotent. Plz help me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

And yes rohit i was a regular masturbator... On daily