Hi, I am just curious. I hear all the time about Viagra and the wonders it has done with people that need it. That has made me think. What would happen if I were to take Viagra? You see I do not have sexual problems but am just interested what does it do for those who do not have erectile problems?

Hi, this is a very interesting question. Viagra has been proven to be very effective for what it is primarily prescribed for-erectile problems. If you were to take it, although you do not belong to this group of people, the same effect would be accomplished. That is why it is also known as aphrodisiac. However, it must be prescribed by the doctor. You see, Viagra can produce some serious side effects. Among them are low blood pressure and heart attack. As a result of them, death might occur. I have seen this happen only at older people, but nevertheless, you must be careful. Hope that I have been of some help.

Viagra increases your sex drive but it has different side effects. It's rather better to use Extagen. Most men who used to use Viagra had changed it on Extagen or other drugs. My husband uses Extagen.

I have also seen a study that Viagra actually helps a TON in the fight against cancer! so if you have cancer...theres a bonus! but other than that, I would say use extreme caution and make sure any of you other meds (if you have any) for anything don't conflict with it

Viagra is the most prescribed of the three drugs, partly because of its safety profile that has spanned for more than ten years. Sildenafil has been verified to work safely in men with erectile dysfunction - including men of all ages, men who have varying difficulty in achieving erection, and men with different health issues. Thus, we can say that Sildenafil works for most men with little side effects.

Viagra enhance the natural mechanisms that cause erection.Viagra provide an added value to a man's lifestyle since they make sexual contact very possible.