Im now on my 20wk and 5days pregnancy.. And my due date would be on january 6 2016. My last period started march 29 til april 1st. Then my boyfrend and i had unprotected sex april 3,4,5 and then 8,9,10.. After that i had sex with my friends best friend on the 12th of april 2am it was also an unprotected sex and found out that im pregnant after i didnt have  a period on tbe last week of april.. Now im a bit worried who the father is? Please help me :(   Is there a chsnce that the father of my baby is my boy friend?? 

Hi Sidney,

Your last period started March 29.  You had sex on days 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11 of your cycle with your boyfriend.

You had sex on day 13 with your friends friend.

It CAN be either.  You likely ovulated between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  You had sex with your friends friend likely near peak fertility.

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.  There is NO other way.  It's just too close together.

Good luck.

Yup thats why its very confusing.,, with regards to dna.. Do i need to wait for the baby to come out before the dna procedure?

No, you don't need to wait. Google "non-invasive DNA testing." It isn't cheap but is harmless to the baby. They obtain the babies DNA from your blood.

Both men will have to provide a sample too.

Good luck.

Last question sir... Uhmmm is it regardless if my bf and i had sex a week after the incident? 16,17,18 and so on.. Like everyday.. unsafe as well..

History: i had my period 1st week of march and we had an unsafe sex on the 7th march and so on.. Then it just bothers me that i also had my period on the last week of march w/c is march 29..

I really nid your opinion sir. I dnt want any body to know what im stressin.. I dont even want to consult my ob gyne or other doctors here coz we live in the same town. A very small town.. Dna is appreciated but is very expensive

Hope to get a reply from you the soonest. Im really deppressed right now.. :(

You had sex a week later, as in April 16, 17, 18...

It won't change anything. You could still conceive on the 16th or 17th but it is getting late. It depends upon when you ovulated - exactly.

You need a DNA test. There is no other way.