hello,

ive noticed tiny white spots on my penis shaft. about two yrs ago i was watching an episode of the "Dr.s" or whatever with my girlfriend,the episode had a segment about pearly papules. since then ive been inspecting my penis for any changes. Ive always had tiny white bumps under the shaft side of my penis ever since i was a kid. but never comin along the base or mid shaft area. ive researched everythig i could find online. but every picture i see looks way different than what i see on my penis.
some of the spots are there one day and the next they shrink or get smaller. one has gotten big enough for me to pop..and when i did puss came out like when you pop a pimple then blood and after a little more sqeezing a hard white very tiny ball comes out.
from the looks of it im thinkin they may be some sort of cysts from pictures ive seen. they dont break open and scab over like herpes and they dont resemble any kind of warts ive seen online, not even the mildest of cases. ive read up on everything i can before i posted on here..can anyone tell me something different from what ive already researched? or direct me to some pictures where i can find mild cases of such a symptom? and also i sweat alot especially in the pubic region can this cause?

Sure, sweating a lot in the pubic region can clog pores...and possibly lead to these small bumps.

Since you know you sweat alot, try washing more carefully and regularly in these areas and see if these tiny bumps that are so worrying you don't reduce and go away.

As they don't hurt, and don't seem to cause you any problem, except that you are now worried about them and obsessed bout them,
I wouldn't do anything else to them. Don't pick them, pop them or agrivate them.

Good luck.

thank you for the reply Kevin.

and yes they do not hurt at all..they do not even itch..
IDK maybe they've always been there and i never noticed until I started closely looking at my penis.
some days they even look more prevalent than other days.
thank you for the reply though.

cj1234 wrote:

thank you .... maybe they've always been there and i never noticed until I started closely looking at my penis.
some days they even look more prevalent than other days....

YES, I'd say this is probably the truth of the matter.

I have had them for a while now and have been trying to get rid of them. Lately i have stopped masturbating and started using face-wash on them every time i shower. It hasn't even been 2 weeks and the bumps/pimples have dramatically reduced. You should try it. I hope this helps you man.

I have the same problem here, they dont itch hurt they just look unpleasant, they are just similar to white heads but there are a really high number of them, getting worried as thinking they may be transfered during sex if i dont used a condom? Any help on how to get rid of them ive tries most cleansing products and no major resuts?

I'm wondering if this will help with me.. I master bait a lot . What face wash soap did you use? Had them for about 5 years.. Need to get rid of them. This beats surgery..

is there cream or liquid that would be useful? 

This is the question I would like an answer to, as well.

i hve had them for a while im 15 and its scary i dont know what it is

no one has gone to the dermatologist? why not? any irritation that last weeks is worth checking out. What u guys seem to have is all the same its called mallescum if i spelt it right. I had them for 6 months, dont itch then touch your face can u can get them under u eyes and on ur face and stomach. use a seperate towel for that area as not to spread theem. U can get them from a sexual partner that has them, or others that have them if they scratch them and touch you. The dermetologist got rid of mine by a series of antibiotic used to treat fungus like systems and i had them burned on and sliced off. its a tedious procedure cuz their so small it took like 5 to 7 treatments, but they never came back and once the scabs healed, i was good as new, u cant even tell there was anything there, they are a strand of herpes, they can lay dormant in ur body and some people get them again when under a lot of stress, or if u cone in contact with them again by touching soneone elses. good thing their not herpes bad thing u have them for life domant in ur body whether u have a current break out or not. Like i said stress plays a huge role, diet, sleep, stress ect, look them up on google or web md its called mallescum again my spelling might be wrong i havent had them in 10 years

Hi all -- do not see doctor for either HPV (males only) or mallescum... please make following tonic and adjust diet and exercise. remove animal products as much as possible.... specifically dairy and red meat.... replace with nuts... fish... cicken.. beans .. rice... and 75% vegetarian.. use a blender if your a picky eater.. thats what i do.. handfuls of mixed greens (spinach, kayle) into the blender with a ton of fruit.. get good bread.. make tons of pbj's... make eating simple.. the idea to cut out soda.. processed food.. sugar... and eat less.. and only decent whole food. Supplement with medicinal mushrooms... and other blood cleansing immune tonic. the links i provide i recommend. theses issues are solved at home, through dedication to self. do not masturbate, and use seperate wash cloths and towls....

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Probably just Fordyce spots -- no worries. Just keep the skin in good condition. Moisturize daily (Man1 Man Oil is a good lotion for down there) and use lube during activities.

These are probably either fordyce spots or penile papules.  Do a little Wikipedia research to find out.  I am pretty worried about the look of my penis too, so I use a penis health creme daily.  These cremes work wonders on the penis skin.  Mine is healthy and smooth now.  I get nothing but compliments.  You should check it out.  

Maybe genital warts. It comes and goes. Hpv