So for a while the skin under my shaft has been peeling. Like I could scrape my fingernail on it and it would come off. It's very irratating and after I would wash it off when I get in the shower the shaft would be really pink and Im half black so my penis wouldnt be white. But it's like a flesh pink in a way I guess also I have these little tiny bumps under my shaft and a little on top. There not big at all very little but still noticable if you look. Please help Im very concernd. Im a virgin also Ive never had intercourse! I also masturbate 1 time out of the week mayne 2 I dont use any lubercation. Thank you for your answers!

Any help guys please!

The bumps on the bottom of your penis are hair follicles. The skin could just be dry skin; its either natural or from you masturbating too fast with too hard a grip. Give up masturbating for a little while and rub some lotion on it, then see what happens. This does not seem too terrible man.