Okay, so I'm gonna give a brief history before I describe what's going on here. I'm a 19 year old male, and I was in a relationship for about 8 months which was recently broken off in December, about 4 months ago. We had unprotected sex frequently, but everything such as HIV and hepatitis and all is negative as I've been tested just recently. However, about 2 months after I broke up with my ex, I met someone else and we had oral sex only twice, but no actual intercourse. 

About 2 months after the oral sex, I suddenly started getting a random "pimple" like bump on the shaft of my penis, but they occur only one at a time and in different spots. They are NOT fluid filled, but rather have a small amount of pus and they usually scab over after being popped and heal within a week. I've only gotten two of them since the two month period after the oral sex with the other person, but I'm a little worried it's herpes because my penis will randomly get a tingly feeling or a slight burning sensation that will disappear quickly but lasts long enough for me to actually notice it. The bump itself is not painful at all unless I apply pressure or try to squeeze it. I don't know if the symptoms are psychosomatic, or actually real, but I have been obsessing over this quite frequently. Could it be herpes? Or folliculitis? I'm leaning more toward folliculitis because the bump will appear in an area where hair follicles are common, however with this second bump there are about 2 very smaller ones starting to appear a small distance away from it, but these two are for sure hair follicles because if i stretch the skin of the shaft I can see the outline of the follicle. They simply look a little inflamed and kind of white, I suppose, like a head is starting to form.

Also, for the record, I highly doubt it's a genital HSV-1 infection because I do occasionally get a cold sore maybe twice a year and thus I already have immunity to that form of the virus.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I tried to be as descriptive as possible. If anyone does suspect folliculitis, is there anything I can do at home rather than see a doctor? I'd rather avoid that, if possible.

Thanks. . .

Also, for further clarification, I never experienced any cold or flu like symptoms after the oral sex encounters (there were only two of them), nor did I experience any swollen lymph nodes or any other indication to lead me to believe I was infected with any virus. This has just randomly appeared. . . Hopefully it is just folliculitis or something that isn't permanent. 

Hi there I am writing this post to you because I had a penis pimple too six months ago. i was scared a little bit, because I was sexually active with  different girls and I enjoyed in oral sex too. I visited a dermatologist as my brother told me and she told me that it is kind of infection and gave me some creme and medicament which resolved my problem in ten days. She also told me that oral sex usually do not transmit any disease but I am recommending to you to see a doctor and test your .

i have one of these bumps right now and also have small red spots/dots just above my pubic hair line. freakin out also. but i have swollen lymph nodes. really brickin it. help please

It's from improper shaving

A pimple-like bump on the penis could be exactly that – a pimple. Acne can occur on the penis, as with any other part of the body, and the symptoms you describe are in line with this. If you are worried about an STD, you are better off seeing a doctor for a firm diagnosis – it’s best to find out for sure. In the meantime, popping the bumps is not recommended, because you could cause an infection or scarring. Cleaning the area and applying a penis health cream containing vitamin A (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) may help to clear up acne and promote the growth of healthy, new skin.