I’ve been fighting acne problem for 10 years now with no success. I used various creams, serums and ointments trying to avoid the chemical process which involves strong acid compound, afraid of what it might involve and of the reaction of my skin being burned after adult acne treatment. What is your opinion?

This is a cosmetic procedure that can take up to 14 days to heal. Chemical peels involve the application of a strong acid upon the skin. The acid blisters the skin, causing it to peel. The wound healing process that follows regenerates skin that is generally smoother once healed, but epidermis can turn red and swell. So, you might try something else.

Hallo,
In my opinion you shouldn’t have done this. I think that these acid compounds will make things a lot worse than to help in matter of acne. Also you might have a scar not on the location where your skin got burned. I think that you need to wash your skin with a lot of water and try to use some topical creams that help with skin regeneration. I think that Aloe Vera is helpful when it comes to skin injuries. I think that you can get some cream that contains this remedy over the counter. I hope that this was helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen