Hi Friends,

During my growing up years, I have had a lot of pimples because of which I have a lot of pits and scars on my face. How do I deal with them???

Go to a dermatologist

I did go to the dermatologist but I am not able to decide upon the treatment.

Hi, I can relate to your issue as I too had lot of pimple scars. You can try

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

. It helped to visibly reduce my scars. This cream is very light on skin, so best for people with oily skin. It has natural skin brighteners Vitamin C and Licorice extract that lessens the appearance of post-pimple scars. Along with Whitening essence you should try rubbing raw potato slices. The juices help to reduce scars and dark circles. As for the pits, only a good dermatologist can suggest you an effective treatment method. As these are severe and permanent sort of marks you may need advance treatment like laser therapy, dermabrasion, skin grafting, derma filler and chemical peels. Take care!  :-)

Hello there Pooja Sharma,

as ritusen has already gave you some info about the creams and treatment there is no need to repeat the same thing but I would like to add that it would be wise to see with your dermatologist what is the best solution. I know that you can't decide on the treatment but then ask your dermatologist on his opinion. If he can't decide as well then change him!

This is something that depends on your skin type as well so it would be wise that you have all the facts before you decide what is best for you. My childhood friend had same problem and she has dealt with it by doing skin graft. I hope that this was helpful.