My son has really noticeable acne scars on his face. I would like to know if that scars can somehow be removed? I am really worried for his scars on the face…
I am very grateful for every reply!!!

Hey,
It all depends on how severe acne scars are, but overall all scars can be removed… do not worry 
There are few types of treatment, depending on the severity of acne scars. Dermatologist may suggest mild chemical peel, while in some cases might recommend surgery to remove acne scares. Then, one form is laser resurfacing, which can be done in the dermatologist’s office. The procedure looks like the laser removes the damaged top layer of skin and then tightens the middle layer, which makes skin smoother. Dermatologist will probably use local anesthesia to ease the pain and the procedure last up to hour. After 10 days maximum the skin is completely healed. Another procedure is called dermabrasion, where dermatologist uses rotating diamond instrument to brushes down the surface of the skin. The healing process takes a little bit longer (up to 3 weeks).
I hope I comforted you at least a little bit…

How much would they cost?
x