I have just returned from my *wonderful, by the way!!!* vacation in Thailand, and I have a really bad sunburn that is hurting a lot. Heck, it is so bad I am unable to sleep at night! Is there any natural medicine that I can use to treat my sunburn? Are there people who have successfully done this? Please help me as soon as you can, my skin is killing me!

Hi! Your sunburn will not go away overnight, even if you do everything in your power to treat it. I still have some advice for you though: please put vitamin E oil on your sunburnt areas a couple of times a day, and this should at least lessen the burning and pulling sensations that are common with sunburns.

Hallo,
Sunburns are very dangerous because they can cause cancer. Sun light is very strong and ultraviolet beams can cause some mutation in our skin. This is very important to know because people need to protect them self’s from the sun exposure. I think that people usually try to use Aloe Vera for the sunburns because this remedy can help with skin regeneration. Also vitamin E oil is very helpful so you can try to use this too. I think that you will be able to get more remedies to treat your sunburns but I think that these two are very helpful. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen