Hi. I have acne scars all over my bottom and they drive me crazy. They look like moon craters or something. So far, I have tried many different creams, but those scars are really persistent. Can I remove acne scars from my bottom? Is that possible?

Hi. Of course it`s possible. I had acne scars on my face and I used collagen injections. I have also tried chemical peels, but it wasn’t really effective. Acne scars are most commonly treated with a combination of surgery and skin resurfacing. Dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, autologous fat transfer and punch grafts are some of the options. You can also use topical creams. I also have open pores on my nose and it`s really a nightmare because you can`t get rid of them, you can just make them look less visible.

I had a lot of them on my back. Laser resurfacing is the right way to remove it.

**edited by moderator**

anyone know how much these treatments cost??
x