Hello! Please, someone help me with some advice for I have craters on my face after acne treatment. I went to some dermatology therapy and I was applied too much of something on my skin and ended up with craters on face after this acne treatment. I am desperate and would like to hear is there any way for me to fix this crater thing on my face, please.

Hi! I faced the same situation 4 years ago and I have tried anything but nothing seems to be of too much help. Finally I tried with some chemical peels 6 months ago and though I had some skin allergy on this chemical agent that was used in this treatment I could now say there are some results though I still have the craters on my face. Anyway this chemical peeling is usual treatment in solving this face craters conditions but it needs to be done more times in order to achieve the optimal results. This treatment practically takes away that is peels off the skin or its top layer precisely and also you need to know if it is not performed right than your scars might get even bigger.