Few days ago I have noticed on my tongue something that really made me worry. I saw some small white dots on the body of my tongue. I really don’t know what to think, because I have never had something like that. There is one thing that worries me more then anything else. I had unprotected sex, so I am afraid it that could be HIV.

I see that I have a white substance underneath my tongue, something like you have reported. Mine were near the elastic of the tongue, or that part that holds the tongue to the bottom of the mouth. I am able to scarp off the little white dots and when I do there is blood. Now I don’t know if it is the blood from the substance or the fact that a brushed it off and my tooth brush created the small cuts. These white dots under my tongue are white and thick. This happened to me after 4 weeks after having unprotected sex. That’s why I think it could be similar to your case. I also have got white dots on my hard palate and one or two on my uvula, but I never had more then two at a time. I am also terrified at the idea it might be HIV. I shall go to test myself, which I could recommend to you too.