hi, i recently noticied small red bumps all over my tongue and white blotches under my tongue. i also noticied that on the side of my tongue it looks like a field where they plant crops, like someone was diggin groves in the side of my tongue. help!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be something called LICHEN PLANUS which affects older people in general i.e 40 onwards. I was 22 when i was diagnosed with this and they had to cut tissue and muscle out of my tongue and send them off to be analysed. I waited a week or so and was told it was LICHEN PLANUS which affects people in the 40+ age category and was very shocked to hear it was right at the bottom of the cancer tree. They put 5 stitches in my tongue and told me it would take about 3 years to burn itself out which was pretty harsh for a 22 year old, hope this helps.