my baby is crying for the past two days and has fever above normal. I noticed today white spots on his tongue. I am really concerned for his health, he is only 10 months … Don’t know what to do???!!!! Advice me, PLEASE!!!!

Hey,
go to a pediatrician, what else should you do?! As soon as possible!!!! PLS, give him NO pills which you use when u have fever!!!!!!!!!!

Well,
Ten months is really young to be having these kind of problems. The first thing that came to my mind when you mention the spots on the tongue was infection of the tonsils. The fact is that this might be caused by something else called thrush, also known as yeast infection. This is harmless in babies and it is most common in the young babies. Have you noticed any of this on the other part of your baby’s oral cavity? If you are not sure that this could be the right condition that you baby has you should take her to the doctor and see what he has to say. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel