this is sooo freakin nerve racking My husband noticed these small white painful bumps on top of his tongue yesterday. He is scared to death it is herpes but after reading up on it, I told him not to worry, that it could be something different. To top it all off today I noticed that I too, have small bumps on my tongue.. Not good. Not sure if it is possible to catch so fast.. NEways we are hoping it's something not so serious and we just wanted to vent alittle.. So thanks for listening.. Any advance or opinios would be greatly appreciated!

Well, if he was afraid that he had herpes, i would first ask the question "How in the hell did i get them to begin with?" o.o . You really shouldn't worry, a lot of people have the same thing, and it is probably just a coincidence that you both got them at the same time. o.O