I have a painful burning tongue with small white blisters at tip. Can anyone suggest what this might be and a remedy?

Can you tell us a bit more of the blisters? When did they appear? Do you know if something aggravated them? How long have they been present? Have you eaten anything hot?

There are so many things that can appear on the tongue that it is impossible to say without looking at them and examining. Have you seen a doctor about these blisters? Well, I think you should?

It could be yeast infection but it is rarely painful and you would probably get white patches all around your mouth. Yeast can cause pain only if there are patches on esophagus as well.

It could be just irritated taste buds but it is impossible to offer any kind of treatment until you know what it is and the only way to do that is see a doc like I already suggested.

I was actually treated in the hospital duie to the same type if thing.. i was in there for 3 weeks they told me i had stomatitis.. its small blisters and they feel like they are burning. look it u p it could help you.. I know whith what i had i couldnt eat or drink anything.. and they just kept spreading i was in emerge 3 times in one week and then after 4 days of no eating or drinking my mom took me in and they admitted me to the ICU unit and told my mom that if i hadnt been taken in I probably wouldnt have made it through the night cuz i was so badly dehydrated, Not to worry you thats just what i had. while i was waiting in emerge in 1 hour my tongue got 4 new blisters thats how quick they were popping up.. scary and pain full and no matter what dont rinse until you know for sure cuz you could spread it around and wend up with more like me.. I couldnt brush my teeth or anything they came me a oral cream to protect them and so they wouldnt spread.. ask your dr. asap.

dam, I'm really crapping myself now lol, you got me scared, I havn't got blisters just small bumps, and tongue feels painful and burning. Yesterday whole tongue, today tip and back. No idea what to do, never had it before.
I read something about a few causes, I eaten plenty veg, so can't be lack of iron. But i did read emotional shock, which i sort of had last week big family thing. Can eat and drink, but very painful too.

Do you or have you ever used any type of stimulant like adderall. when you overstimulate your body this can definitly happen. its ususally only if you are abusing it. they don't show up on me until take probably 140 mg of adderall(100mg ingested 40mg inhallated. then it sucks. food tastes like sh*t it hurts to eat it hurts to smoke. at least thats what happened to me. stimulants are bad because once your body builds an ever growing tolerance to them very quickly. if you dont have that problem then maybe someone else who searches this topic will. take 600 mg ibuprofin. they'll subside and stop hurting so much after a couple of housr

I would appreciate more help on this matter please?

A few days ago i got blisters appear on my upper and lower lips and they have swollen, i thought they were coldsores at first but they aren't. I have literally hundreds on tiny, extremely painful blisters all over my tongue and now starting to spread to the roof of my mouth & my throat.

I also have painful blisters on the tips of my fingers (thus making it very uncomfortable to type) and on my toes. I also have many small, non painful blister appearing on my arms. They itch the day they appear then they are ok.

Haven't been able to eat since friday. I am in so much pain it is making me cry, sometimes i cannot even swallow my own saliva it hurts so much.

Please advice anyone?

burning mouth syndrom can be caused by the brand of tooth paste.

Fluke.. you should go see your doctor asap or go to hospital. If you can't eat and the paid is that severe then you really should go get checked out.

I currently have a similar thing.. burning tongue and small blisters. I thought it was from smoking.. cause i had it a week ago. Stopped smoking and then after have a few yesterday it's back. Just the tip of my tongue though.

Do you smoke? Sounds like it could be similar.

I get the same symptoms on my tongue about a week before my period this has been happening for over a year now.

To add to that, about the stimulants...

Just as a warning.. A while back in my youthful days I did about 3.5 grams of cocaine over a two day period and the same thing happened. I got some small blisters on the tip of the tongue, they really didn't hurt, but I was biting at em a bit and sorta made it worse. Stimulants can have that effect, especially coupled with lack of hydration.

Quote:

I just found this on Google. I have the EXACT symtoms!! Please help me..... Did you get a diagnosis?? Is there medicine I can get??

I had something called oral thrush once and it was just little white blisters on the tip of my tongue and at the back around my botom teeth. I just got medicine from the doctor that I had to garggle and they went away

at least I know I am not the only one...but some sort of relief or answer would be nice

sounds like you may have oral thrush. It is a type of yeast infection in the mouth. Have you been on any antibiotics lately(they can easily cause this). If it is, you will need a doctors prescription for a liquid that you swish in your mouth.

i just read what guest had wrote earlier, and i have the same symptoms. I think i ate something hot the other day so i don't know if that what it is. If so, what could i do to ease the irritation? Also the top of my mouth feels like its tender and swelling as well........