Instead of using a mirror I just took some digital camera pictures... my vagina looks nothing like anything on google or wiki. I cant say I dont like the look of it, but im just curious what kind of hymen I have that it looks like it covers everything.

**edited by moderator**

er... The hymen is supposed to be inside the vaginal opening, forgive me, I'm not a gynacologist!

Acording to wiki, it covers the opening... so that means its has to be on the outside.

hmmm mine is like a complete coverage... and the membrane seems thick.

heh just great its going to hurt like hell to break I bet.

don't worry about ur vagina u have a crescentic hymen.Ur vagina looks just like a regular one,there is nothing wrong with it.Just looks like u were cumming a bit

No. it is inside the vagina, near the entrance.

If a child is born with a hymen covering the entrance it is removed by the doctor shortly after birth.

to be honest, that white just looks like discharge or lubrication,

Hymens don;t hurt when they break. they have very little nerve endings in them.

Thank you all very much.

I feel alot more knowledgeable and secure with my vagina... lol probly the oddest sentence I have ever written. :O

Don't worry about all that. Vaginas come in all varities and that shouldn't be a problem.

Imagine how shocked I was to find out that I was lacking an inner labia (lips) and a clitoral hood. I didn't think anything was different until it was pointed out to me. XD

When i have seen your vagina, i think you have an annular hymen.

Annular,..when the hymen is round the vagina.

I like it alot when you havent shaved it, ..a beatuful vulva,vagina and hymen! Mmmmm!!!..

Actually, your vagina is not even visible in the picture and neither is your hymen. I'm a paramedic of 17 years in case you wanted to know.

You are about to have your period (The mucus discharge)

Your vagina is lower, you would have to pull your lips down to see it.
I did notice your fourchette is bright red though (The area right under where your vagina is where your lips come together at the bottom.)

I'd suggest using some sort of lubricating jelly the next time you are masturbating, it will help cut down on the soreness you are having (You didn't even have to tell anyone that did you?)

yea i support the person right on top ,u just finished masturbatin i guess,dats y it was so red and dat whitish stuff aint no hymen gurl,u were actually cummin,(due 2 d masturbation)the hymen is not deep inside the vagina,im a virgin but i aint gat hymen though but i'd seen lots on the net.y are u so concerned about ur p***y though,just leave da stuff and njoy masturbation gurl.

The hymen is between the labia minora and at the vaginal entrance.

it will if u have a thick hymen !

U r ok