hi am 16 years old am a virgin but I have been fingering myself ,just resently I was masturbating and my aim was to squirt I pushed my ring and index finger fingers and started putting pressure into my hole I notice that I got extremely wet and saw that I bleed all on my bed am extremely scared and I don't no what the hymen looks like please help me am I still a virgin?

You are technically still a virgin until you have sexual intercourse and a guy's penis enters your vagina. However you may well have ruptured your hymen. Hymens are not all the same, but typically they are a membrane that covers the entrance of the vagina, just a little eway in, and has a finger-sized hole in it, allowing your period flow to escape.

I hope this helps as a start.

thanks but I don't know what the hymen looks like

The hymen usually looks like a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening.
Does this help?
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg

yes i used a mirror and i saw something like an eye

That could well be. Hymens vary considerably. Is there anyone else who can check for you? Whereabouts do you live, countrywise?

i live in Trinidad in the Caribbean

Sorry for the delay in replying! There are sexual health centres and family planning association offices. You could try there. They might help. I obviously don't know which town you live in, but Port of Spain has these.

ook thanks