I'm a virgin and I want to break my hymen before having sex. The hole looks really small, but I can stretch it to put three fingers in; I have to navigate it carefully though. Also, very carefully, I can put two pencils about six inches of the way up. (I measured) There's no blood, though so I'm confused. Is the hymen further back than six inches? Or maybe it's mostly still there but has a tiny hole I can put the pencils up? I realize the male anatomy is not as skinny as a couple pencils, so I tried a banana too, but I couldn't get it in at all. I'm just really scared it's going to hurt and if I still have a hymen I want to get rid of it now. Also, isn't it supposed to feel good to have something go up the hole? It's actually the opposite of pleasant. Sex feels better than the pencil thing right? help please...

Health Guru
Hi, if you still have your hymen and it sounds like you could have it will be a thin membrane that covers the entrance of your vagina and would either have a single small hole or several small ones.
Hope this is some use and answers your question :-)

Hi, Like blackcanvas said, the hymen is at the entrance of your vagina. Since you were able to get six inches deep with those pencils and even fit three of your fingers, your hymen might be gone. The hymen in girls your age (assuming 13 or younger) CAN in fact grow back. You should also be careful what you try to force in. Putting too much pressure can cause you to tear a part of your privates. No need to worry if you are careful and patient. I would suggest to masturbate for about five minutes continuously using an item of a certain size like a pencil. Slowly enter the item to a comfortable depth and slowly remove most of it but don't completely remove it. Repeat this motion as much as you like during the five minutes. A little pain is ok here and there but if you flinch/twitch be more careful and consider stopping. A few suggestions to start with: - pencil - finger - sharpie - plastic hair brush handle (small as possible) You should clean and sterilise whatever you use before and after to avoid infection. Safety first please. - Bize