Hello. I'm 24 year old male and about ten days ago my grandfather has told me some strange stuff about his legs. You see, he has noticed that his legs are acting strange when he’s sitting or lying down. I don’t know how to describe all this but it seams that everything is opposite- his legs are resting while he is on the move.
I didn’t pay too much attention on this when he told me about it but I started to when I read few information about some restless legs syndrome in some newspapers.
Could it be that he developed this strange condition and are there any ways to confirm the diagnosis!

Hey, I was also reading about this syndrome few days back and I can tell you that your grandfather could have developed this condition easily. It is very hard to mix up this disease with some other because the symptoms are very obvious and specific.
I don’t know a lot about exact mechanism of the disease but I know that there is something wrong with his leg nerves.
Supposedly, people who develop this condition must walk all the time because during rest- legs are burning and twitching. If I heard good- some dietary changes and some medication could relieve almost all symptoms!