Hello, folks. My mother has been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for years. I don’t think that medications are helping much. I would like to know if someone has been using herbal treatment instead. I have heard that some herbs can have positive benefits in this area. My neighbour told me about blueberries and cherries. What are your experiences?

Hi. Many people don’t take herbal medicine for serious. However, there are many studies in this area. For instance, some studies have been made for Boswellia. It is believed it has positive effects on arthritis. My neighbour used Dandelion. However, I don’t recommend your mother to take herbs on her own. Herbs contain also chemicals that can interfere with medications or even other herbs. That is why you should consult some herbal expert or even a doctor for more info. Bye!