Hello, guys. I have been diagnosed an acute arthritis in my knees. I feel pain which becomes stronger and stronger. I wouldn’t like to become addicted to medications. I would like to know something more about alternative treatment which could help me. Thanks for all your suggestions. I appreciate it. Bye!

Hi, there. People are trying everything to diminish their pain. Some people are trying with vegetarian diet since they’ve noticed some improvement. There are some controversies about chondroitin. Glucosamine glycans (GAG) are normally present in connecting tissue and they act like anti-oxidants. Some trials showed they were very effective in osteoarthritis treatment. When we talk about knee arthritis, vitamins like E and C are effective. They are very important anti-oxidants and don’t forget that C is also important for collagen synthesis. Nevertheless, I would suggest you to contact your doctor. I hope you will find the way to relieve your pain.

you can try stemcell therapy, it has worked for my uncle.

Which type of doctor can you see for knee arthritis? Other than your primary care doctor, you may elect to seek a professional opinion from rheumatologists. Rheumatologists are specialists who focus on treating arthritis, rheumatic diseases, and other bone or joint disorders – including knee arthritis.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Well balanced diets helps ease Rheumatoid arthritis, you have to eat more food that are rich in Omega-3. Fish diets such as mackerel, anchovy, tuna, salmon, herring, etc. these are cold water fish that feeds on plankton rich omega-3 from open sea and not the commercially breed fishes and eat more fruits and veggies. Avoid corn meals, less whites (wheat meals), nuts, dark meat, and Saturated fats.

You may also take Omega 3 supplement, either fish oil or mussels oil that are rich in Omega 3. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use