Hello, guys. I was diagnosed psoriatic arthritis several years ago. I am not satisfied by the medications I use. I don’t see any progress in recovery. I am thinking of some alternative treatment options. Can someone say what herbs I can use to treat my arthritis? I will appreciate all your help. Thanks.

Hello. There are some herbs that I can recommend for treating psoriatic arthritis. However, I suggest you to check this first with your doctor. Alternative methods are not proven. Black Cohosh is one of these herbs. You can also try with bogbean, celery seeds, saffron, etc. Yucca is also interesting. Keep in mind that these herbs can have side effects and interact with medications you use. You should know that. I hope you will feel better. Bye!

I am a doctor of natural medicine and have a practice in Eau Claire, WI called B Natural, we have great success with plant based anti inflammations and natural pain relievers and joint lubricators. I can be reached at 715-836-7021 - I also have a master herbalist degree and a nutritional counseling degree. I take appointments for those who need in depth help either in person or by phone.
Always check with a medical doc you trust - I believe the sciences must work together.