Hi, guys. I have been suffering from neck pain for years. At the end, I was diagnosed with cervical arthritis. I would like to find out something more about this pain. What causes it? Is there some kind of treatment? I guess there is a possibility of some physical treatment. I would also consider massage. I wouldn’t like to use only drugs. Thanks.

Hello. Neck pain is a usual symptom of cervical arthritis. It if it lasts longer, it means that the process has developed. However, it doesn’t have to mean the end of the world. If you don’t have stiffness, it still can be a good sign. You can use some painkiller, but in reasonable amounts. On the other hand, you can try with physical therapy. Massage is also great. Many people have achieved positive results with exercises. I recommend you consulting a physical therapist and a doctor. They can make you a special program.