Here's the background information...
Im 20 years old, and just started having sex about two months ago. We've been using a condom during intercourse.
Lately (for about a few days) my breasts have been really sore. There hasn't been a single time that we haven't used a condom, and they haven't broken on us, but there was one time that we fooled around, without anything and his penis did touch me after he wiped the semen off of himself. Should I be really worried? Like I said before, my periods have never been right, and Im not taking any form of birth control on my part... I'm starting to get very nervous...

I've also been having cramps, just not as abd as I usually get them...

Any advice/help is greatly appriciated!

I would not even worry about that at all. If you already have an irregular period, it's probably just another curve ball from the menstrual cycle. It happens to me a lot of the times. Try birth control though, to regulate your periods, it worked for me. Wonders for me. lol

Thanks sooo much. Turns out that after reading your reply, I did get my period. I will be talking to my doctor about birth control the next time I see her, but thank again!

Not a problem, the birth control really does help it a lot!! Your welcome.