For the past year, my period has been very irregular, making it hard to keep track of when it will come on. But this month... it has been on for about two and a half weeks now. It is getting heavier and heavier with clots and clumps of blood in the flow. As a result, I have been very weak and unfocused. I am going to make an appointment, but I just wanted to know does this happen to a lot of women? If so, what is it caused from or symptoms of?

Ok I got my period @ the end of grd 7,
so it was 2004, now it's 2007.
I get my period like a maximum of 4 times a year,
I've gone to tha doctors I got an ultra-sound and they said everything was normal, this summer i got it two times in a row which is kinda rare.
I've had sex numerous times tho ...
i doubt i'm pregnant, we've only had unproctected sex like twice and it lasts for like 2 min max. ( he said he's never ejeculated in me )
WHAT SHOULD I DO !?
btw i'm only 15, turning 16 in two months.

Okay, if you are having sex then there is a chance of getting pregnant. If you have unprotected sex, even if its only once and even if it only lasts 2 minutes and even if he didn't ejaculate during intercourse then you are increasing the chances of getting pregnant! The first thing you should do is go take a pregnancy test. Either an at home one, or even better, head out to your local sexual health (Planned Parenthood) clinic and while you are there get some sex education.

If the pregnancy test comes back negative, keep in mind that for the first few years after you start menstrating your period can be irregular. You may want to talk to your doctor about this, or maybe talk about the possibility of getting on a birth control pill. This may help to regulate your periods, and will also lessen the chances of pregnancy in case you happen to have any more sex without a condom (which you really really shouldn't!)