I have been totally on edge today. Yesterday my boyfriend and I fooled around without a condom. It was one of those spur moments when you're too turned on to make logical decisions. His penis was in me for around 3 minutes, if even, I don't know if he precummed in me or not...he said he doesn't do that. He jacks off a lot and he peed b4 we did anything and I used the bathroom right after but I am so on edge....we both where very ashamed....chances are we won't be fooling around for a long time and I got off my period a week ago...and all this pregnancy by precum and ovulation cycles scares the hell out of me....I need guidance and assistance...do you think I'll end up pregnant?

Since it only occured yesterday, there is still time to take the morning after pill. This will reduce your chances of getting pregnant to almost zero. You might also want to consider some form of birth control so you aren't only relying on condoms.

I'm 17, and i've been on the birth contol for about 8 months and i find it amazing.. I did have a little miss hap where i thought i was pregnant only because i do know some people get pregnant while they are on the pill. I still use condoms when they're around to be 100% sure but the birth control pills are effective for more than just pregnancy .. they help women with acne problems.. they regulate your period and if your like me and have extremely painful menstrul cramps than the pills helps with those as well. Some people say that pre-cum has a higher chance of making you pregnant than actual cum but i think otherwise. If your next preiod is late , take the test to be sure.

Since its been awhile I was wondering what ever did happen. I have a simlar situation. What ever happened?