My girlfriend and I had sex on June 16, 17, and 18 while she was on her period. She had just started her period on the 14th or the 15th, we can't remember. We used condoms during the times we had intercourse, and to my knowledge the condoms never broke.

She then came down with a virus (confirmed by the doctor) sometime around the 25th and was very ill for about 2 weeks. During this time, she took no antibiotics because of the fact that viruses are not bacterial. Instead she took a few over the counter drugs.

She is just now starting to feel better, and we were expecting her period to come yesterday, but instead, today, she's just gotten some light spotting that's apparent when she wipes. It's pink in color. Does it sound like we could be pregnant? I'm not sure how much the illness she had could have offset her period, and she says that she has never spotted like this before.

Other than that, she has no other signs of early pregnancy. However, she also says that she doesn't feel the same way as she usually does during that time of the month.

We need some reassurance, advice and Help!