Hi, I had what I thought was my period, after not getting it for 60 days, I am 47 years old. Well I had heavy bleeding with large clots it went on for approx. 27 days. I went to the ob-gyn doctor and she said it wasn't my period. That the uterus wall was too thick, and something about my hormones. She put me on Provera for 10 days at 10 mgs. Does anybody know how long after you start taking the pills before you start bleeding??? any info would be helpful~~~~Thanks ! ? 8-|

Youll take the pills for ten days and then get a period within a week after you stop taking it. I usually start bleeding within a couple days.

im getting pregnant if after menstruation having sex w/my partner after that im spotting not long its just a sec?im not sure

hi im 17 and my doctor perscribed provera to straighten out my periods after a miscariage:( he said that it would take 2-3 days to get a period after taking it but sometimes longer he said up to 14 days but if you dont get one by then id recomend seeing your doctor hope this helped