Hi, I'd like to share what happened to me yesterday...I thought that i had every symptom under the moon for pregnancy...however, even the blood test came back with level 1 so I guess that I am not...

Since my cycles have been messed up, ( last month's length was 46, today day 53 ad still not blood), my doctor gave me Provera and Clomid. She does not think that I am ovulating despite me getting the right cervical mucus each month on Day 30 of the cycle.

I am 30, healthy, my cycles before the pill used to be 30 days long, on the pill for 6 years, came off last year. The cycles went to 40 days and now they are 46, 53?.

I am very upset and scared. When I was 24, I had to have an abortion with the Pill and now I wonder if that messed me up at all or not. I doubt it since I went on the pill for 6 years afterwards..but I also feel guily now.

Have you ladies been prescribed Provera and Clomid too? Has it worked? Can you share anything with me? I still have more research to do regarding the drugs...Thank you....

Hi
My Dr just prescribed Provera (I am now on day 4) and also Chlomid. I have not started taking the Chlomid yet, I am waiting for the Provera to start working..when I was young before getting on the pill (I am now 34) I would have a really light period for about 1 1/2 days. I recently got off of the pill (in October)after 19 years. While I was on the pill I wasnt having a period at all --Oct I spotted for 2 days, November spotted for 2 hours, and then 41 days later in Dec I spotted for about an hour my dr did blood work on day 23(from when I spotted) and it came back that i was not ovulating. So she put me on these meds....she said that the Provera should cause me to start within 10 days. I have my fingers crossed because I am wanting to get pregnant. As of today (day 4) I am having mild cramping....so hopefully that means the medicine is working...I guess we will see...Good Luck!