Just wondering if there are some of you taking provera/clomid as well. I just started provera two days ago...anybody out there in the same shoes? experiences?

I have tried two cycles of provera, both cycles with bleeding however, second time didn't get the bleed I wanted.

Did take clomid, it made my mood very uneasy and blood was taken with ultra sound however stopped cycle after awhile.

Kristine

I just started provera yesterday. I was asked to take it for 10 days and then start clomid for 5 days starting the last of my period. This is suppose to help get me pregnant and help me have my period also hope this help

:o I TOOK BOTH PROVERA (GOT PERIOD 2DAYS LATER)AND CLOMID 50MG DAY 5-9 FELT GREAT WITH BOTH AND WAS DOING THE OVULATION KIT AND ALL NEGETIVE BUT ENDED OUT THAT I GOT PREGNANT AND OVULATED 2DAYS AFTER THE LAST CLOMID PILL AND HAD A 10 POUND BABY BOY

Im on prover 2x a day for 7 days then once i get a bleed im to start clomid on day2 x1 for 5 days, i just started yesturday

Hey everyone, my name is Jessica...& im 20 years old..Im starting my provera tomarrow...and then once i get a period i have to start clomid...I hope this all turns out fast and successful!!!
Im a little confused about all this...like how long im supposed to take provera...and then when im supposed to start clomid..?? Its confusing!!
and then also my doctor said something about putting me on metformin too!...dont know whent that comes in...lol :-D

hi i did took provera for two cycles and clomid for one cycle the experience had been terrible with clomid i had lower back pain and stretched muscles for two months .Couldnt stand for more than 1 hr . Going to take it again this month

I breastfeed, so my periods completely stopped since I fell pregnant. I am on my 3rd day of using provera, and then to start with Clomid, do I have to use provera to induce bleeding after every Clomid cycle? I agree, this is very confusing!!!!

My gyno prescribed Provera because I am very irregular. I took Provera for the 10 days because you only get 10 pills and it's a pill a day, a couple days later I got my period. I took clomid on the 5th thru the 9th day of my cycle. Clomid is suppose to help you ovulate within 48hrs after your last pill which would be your 9th day of your cycle. They recommend to start having intercourse after those 48 hours and every other day after that. They say a rest day in between is helpful to recharge the men's sperm and increase the chances of getting pregnant. This is my second time on the system. I did get pregnant on the first time (second cycle of clomid) but unfortunately had a miscarriage. I am currently on my cycle again thanks to provera and will start clomid in two days. This system has been very helpful for me.

hi i was prescribed provera, 2 tablets a day for 7 days then to start taking clonmid on first day of cycle currently on day 5 of taking provera and still no bleed and am trying to conceive so so confusing, hope it works but shall keep you all posted.

Hi , I was prescribed provera 3 tablets a day for two weeks because my lining was too thick and was not coming away during my cycle, i took my last tablets yesterday just waiting for my period then i have to go for a scan to check my lining before i can take clomid again (2nd cycle) its just a big waiting game , i have been trying to conceive for 4 years ,i guess i can wait a little longer just hope it works , good luck to you all .

hi
i was prescribed provera 2 tablets per day for 5 days and then have to start clomid on the fifth day of my period if that come hopefully..just wanted to know how long it will take to bring down ur period....

Hey.
I just wanted u to know ur not the only one.. I finished my last provera pill last sun.I started my period on wed.(3 days after my last provera pill.) And today i started my first clomid. I hadnt had a period since last dec. Anyone had any success of normal periosds? We are trying to get pregnant to. But kinda unsure at this point. Happy thoughts for all who are out there in the same boat.

i started the provera on the 25th of this month,1 pill for 5 days,then my gyno said to count june 30th as day 1 of my cycle and start taking clomid on july 5th wether i get a period or not. Is this right? i thought you was supposed to take provera then wait for a period and then start your clomid on day five of your period,please anyone that can help please do!! %-) %-)

i started taking provera on june 25th 1 pill for 5 days, my gyno said to start june 30th as day 1 of my cycle and to take clomid on july 5th wether i have a period or not. is this right? i thought you was supposed to wait for a bleed then start the clomid on the 5th day of your period. please someone help!