I have been completely irregular with my cycle since I started, at the age of 13. There would be months/years before my cycles. I just started taking Provera six days ago and I am starting to take my Clomid on days 5-9 of my cycle. I have read that a lot of you ladies have started getting your periods early into the Provera phase. I am stressing out that this medicine wont be able to help me because I have not yet gotten my period. Is this normal? Has anyone else started their cycle late into the Provera? I am taking ten pills all together at one per day.

I have had the exact same symptoms since I was 13 as well, I was currently prescribed both Provera snd Clomid and I start taking it tomorrow. I was a little nervous but I believe I will conceive....my doctor also told me you just have to be patient. It can happen right away or take months. Just pray and be steadfast. All you can do is try and be hopeful.., and if it's meant to be it will be.

Hi there. I also started taking provera 2 tablets for 10 days, then started af 5 days later and days 5-9 started clomid. All I can do is pray and hope fir the best.