I was sent to cardiologist​ because my heart has been beating twice as it should be. This has been going on for months cardiologist did all the test and said it was natural stress . When they did the Echo, the lady who did it said I had a stiff heart. But the cardiologist didn't bring it up until I asked him why the Echo came up with stiff heart. He acted as if it was nothing. But then said to take my water pills if I get congestion in my lungs & to call him if my feet swell up bad. My other doctor caught & told me bout my heart beating twice as fast as it should & said if something wasn't done it would go into congested heart failure. What am I to do when my cardiologist tells me I don't have to see him unless my feet swell up bad? Heart attacks run in my family & other heart problems. My cardiologist has me confused as if nothing is wrong. But said my problem is natural stress. How long can my heart keep beating this fast cos I feel it along with it feeling as if it's flipping. Don't rest at night either cos I have nightmares & wake up with my heart pounding out of my chest. I'm scared & my cardiologist didn't explain anything to me or tell me what to do to help. I'm dumbfounded and scared. Help plz

definitly not stress ,look at your other organs ,it could be a domino effect,

I would look for a second opinion from another cardiologist.