I'm 16 and have been having many problems i don't know what it could be. I get bad stomach aches and pain below my ribs sometimes this gets so bad i feel like fainting because my legs go numb and start to tingle along with my arms. I also experience dizziness and almost faint a lot. Sometimes i get fast heartbeats i have never tested how fast but i can feel it beating really hard in my chest. This symptom is not because I'm tired i have constant fatigue, when my parents drive me somewhere i can barely stay awake not only that i can never watch movies at home i almost always fall asleep. Even when I'm not tired i feel the urge to sleep constantly. I also have times where i get really light headed where i need to lay down and have many headaches that will last one night till the next morning. I have not been to the doctor lately but I am going to make an appointment i just wanted to know if anyone knew what could be going on.

I have the same thing i am 15 but i have all of it. i dont really know what is wrong. i wish i knew :/

I realize this is an older post but I would just like to ask if either of you use diet or sugar free products with aspartame like diet coke etc.. or any chewing gum..all chewing gum now contains aspartame (even ones that aren't sugar free)   Do a google search of aspartame and see how many side effects there are from aspartame

I'm 16, have the same problems, did you ever find out what it was?

I am 16 and have the same problems. Look up Narcolepsy.
As for the fast heartbeat and fainting, I don`t know why that happens, but it happens to me too. Maybe you need asthma medication? Singular helps for me, but I haven`t gotten mine refilled.

%-)That really sounds like stress. I'm 20 I have panic attacks and right now Im having issues about the same as yours, I'm still trying to find the answer to it but I kind of feel like it's all stress.

I have Celiac disease. Just diagnosed, had same symptoms as you for years. Look into it ASAP, your body is trying to tell you that something is very wrong. Don't learn the hard way, get tested. If your doc tells you it's stress or IBS, find a new doc, one who will listen AND run tests. It may or may not be celiac but digesting food shouldn't be painful and feeling faint is never "normal".

PS. One of my first symptoms of celiac was anxiety. Other symptoms were muscle weakness, joint pain, dizzy/faint, short of breath, chest pressure (from silent reflux). This disease can mimic stress/anxiety, seems to be what many celiacs experience.

I am 17 and I have all the same symptoms, I have read something about it, I don't want to worry you because sometimes it could be a deficiency of blood sugar or a deficiency of hormones, my doctors appointment is soon so I will let you know about what they think it might be.

Could be PREGNANT

Did you find the answer? I have hypo thyroid many same issues. Once the doctor started me on levothyroxin it took several months but it was worth it. The thyroid affects the whole body. Best of luck.

I have the same thing as well I'm 31 it's started tsince 2008 when my acid level is 6,after that my life change and miserable until now.its not normal at all.if I ate something dairy,a bit oily meat,lays chips my heart is pounding and I have to burp it to Feel better.im so tired of this life,went to doctor to check,my endoscopy result is clear,ultrasound is no problem,ecg clear x ray clear,4 blood test its all clear.but still I feel like this,I don't know what else I to do.so I went to another doctor to check,she said I'm having gastritis,I don't know what else I'm going to think..last Saturday im very bz,I ate lunch around 3:40pm I ate a steam chicken and macncheese.i feel dizzy after wards.around 5pm I decided to walk the dog a short walk only,I feel dizzy my heart beat fast after that I feel something different from my feet up straight in my back,the. My feet start sweating I feel it and my armpit as well it's really wet,then my heart start racing,while we walking back home I have my gaviscon liquid sachet with m I drink it,and walking slowly until we reach home,I don't want to sit down coz I feel it getting worst,so I do something house chores just a light work to make my self Bz just to ignore what I feel.i closed my eyes and pray,my arm and feet feel tire and numbness then it gone in a 1 mins ay vom it's a tiny chicken fat that's come out,after that I feel good and I'm ok until now..sorry that was a long story