Hi! Please tell me what symptoms of heart blockage are. I have chest discomfort and I afraid that I will have heart attack.

Hi! I have high risk for heart attack. So I know what symptoms of heart blockage are. Heart blockage is condition when arteries may reduce or completely cut off the blood supply to a portion of the heart.
Those are symptoms and signs of heart attack: uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes. Pain can spread to the shoulders, neck or arms. The pain may be mild to intense. It may feel like pressure, tightness, burning, or heavy weight. It may be located in the chest, upper abdomen, neck, jaw, or inside the arms or shoulders. Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea or shortness of breath also can occur. It is possible that you have increased or irregular heart rate. You have chest discomfort; you should call emergency medical services...

Hi! i have heart blockage,, i just turned 18, i have a question, i get those chest discomforts and a terrible pain very often and i am always tired and so on, my question is, do i have to do anything when that happens? i just rest when it happens, is it anything serious? dangerous?

thank you! :-)

they are actually more like heart pains and i can't breathe

i turned 24 this january. I had a tachycardia problem for last 2 years. I had shown t odoctors in Bangalore. I was not given much of medicne but more of suggestions that it all happened because of anxiety. My problem was that some time the heart beat use to go 130...140 beats/min and some time this used to be 40.....50 b/min. I came to know all this when i had the Halter test. And during this period i have no other option then just sitting down and resting.
Doctor suggested to have more green vegetables and get this anxiety gone.
Now after more then 2 years i dont have problem like before bu still the heart beat problem is there. problem is when it happenes in night time, and then i get problem in sleeping.

My tension is more on the new problem coming up. I feel very accute pain in the specific heart area and thispain lasts only for few seconds. the pain that occures is very much accute and after the pain get a very different feeling in heart for few minutes. I was just worried that is it some symptoms of heart blockage. Or what else does it shows. ??? can u please suggest me something. ?? :$

;-) You probably need a beta blocker to control heart beat - talk to your dr. about it. Atenolol works really well for that. Wish you well.

hi i just turned 21 last month, i am having these symptoms since jan, shortness breathing, heart beat really fast for couple min i feel like my soul is going to come out; chest, hips, back, neck, stomach, hurts really bad i been taking pain killer but nothing is working now my doc gave me steroids to take and this med for my stomach when i eat the pain increases even lying down doesn't work so can anyone plz tell me wat i should do, i go lots of test done and doc seems to find nothing wrong with me.. so can anyone plz suggest me something wat i should do....................

Guest

Have you had your gall bladder checked?

I had same problem,turned out to be hyperthoroidism,so had to take radiation to kill thyroid and replace with meds.endocrinologist is better with this problem than reg. doctor gl.

I was just told that i have a blockage in my heart and i have stroke symptoms to am i in danger.

my husband has 6 blockages,they want to do heart bypass,what causes these blockages

i feel blood rnning down my left side  then my heart hurt and i swell up

Hi
Use B blockers sustained relise tablet its really working and if u want to permanat solution for this heart beat then go for EP study. for this study you have to cosult cardiologist first bcose its required one day complite observation of your heart and belive me its really working in this type of heart problum. In your case ur heart was beating more than normal bcoz ur heart genarate extra current which cause your heart beating more fast and fast now with help of EP study of ur heart doctors burn one vein near to your heart with help of medical instrument that vein genarate extra current if that burn then yopur heart became normal in few day but main thing is fist you have to done EP study with help of Cardiologist.

hi Janet,
If you have not started treatment start it today. eat very little and as if in a fast and do light exercises.
sleeping supine is best for heart. another thing is deep slow breathing.
good luck

Dear Chanchal

Drink 560 ml of water immediately after waking up even before brushing the teeth and after 1 hr have ur food... try this for one month...u will feel the difference